Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going, Going, Gone............

When you gotta go, you gotta go.  It may be for business, relaxation, work, adventure- but if you're going, be gone.  I hate when people wear out they're welcome, and I definitely don't want to be told......"Uh, it's time for you to go".  I believe it's all in being mindful and for some reason, people are just not mindful.

 I am looking forward to a bit of travel next month and I can't wait to see new things on the other side of the world.  Life is certainly not all about BROOKLYN, or LONG ISLAND, and it certainly doesn't only revolve around mee, you(my reader), or any one else for that matter.  We leave, and there is someone else to fill our vacancies- when we return, sometimes those spots are returned back to us, and sometimes they are not. 


 I am going, but in 3 weeks, I will be GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment