Monday, October 18, 2010

GOD is in CONTROL..............

Something just came over Mee and I will express it here because this is the forum for it.  In life, you get situations and circumstances and how you deal with it determines your level of faith.  Job who was the richest man besides Solomon, had the equivalent to 7 Billion Dollars (this includes his houses, land, cattle, oxen, and everything else), he lost it all in 7 hours.  I am truly amazed by this because everyday- we being human and of this time lose jobs, houses, gigs, boyfriends, husbands, wives, girlfriends etc- and we give up.  We feel sorry, have pity parties, go into seclusion and so forth.  Then we do the one thing we shouldn't do, we question GOD.  And GOD says"Why Not You?" if you read the good book, The Bible, GOD turned Job over to the devil and said "He's in your hand just don't kill him".  Yes, GOD used Job to accomplish his will and purpose, but he also was testing Job who did not know that he was apart of the Chess Game.  "Have you considered my servant Job?".  The devil was like "sure, he serves you look at all he has, but I bet if you did this, or that, he'd curse you and die".  God said (in my words) Go ahead and do it, just don't kill him, he'll make Me proud.  First he took all his substance, then he attacked his body- smote him with boils from the sole of his feet to his head, then he attacked his mind.  In all of this however- Job did not curse GOD- even when his wife said "Curse GOD and die" he told her she was foolish, and held strong to his integrity.This morning I was awakened by my own discomfort.  I was not feeling happy, or loved.  I feel at a loss for certain things. I am petitioning GOD for other things that haven't come through yet.  My finances are at an all time low, and I began feeling like "maybe I need to do something else","maybe I need to change careers", "maybe GOD has forgotten Mee".  Then I remembered the lesson- "What will you do with what's Left?"  I had so much before and I lost it.  I can blame the enemy all day but the truth is GOD allowed this to happen to Mee to teach Mee a valuable lesson.  One that  I must adhere to and really learn from so that this time, rather than get a C, I can come out with an A. 
So I'm going to wait on GOD.  I'm going to hold on to my faith and believe what he promised Mee- and I am going to continue to pursue that which GOD has given Mee to pursue.  I thank GOD that my pity party lasted all but 5 minutes.  Now it's time to get up and hit the pavement knowing GOD is in control and he is going to work this out concerning Mee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment